1. Cars or other vehicles shall not be parked on the grass or in the street. The location of the RV on
the lot, shall be such that it does not extend over the grass.
2. Rubber collars or similar devices that eliminate escaping odors are required on all sewer hook-ups.
3. Back flow preventers are required on the water lines
4. Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please keep radio's, TV's and other sound producing
devices at alow to moderate level.
5. Garbage and other refuse is to be wrapped in plastic bags and placed in the dumpster, at the rear of
6. No laundry, clothing, bedding, towels, rugs or similar items are to hung outdoors. Use of clotheslines
7. RV generators are not to be operated in the Resort.
8. Changing motor oil or engine oil filters in the Resort is prohibited.
9. "FOR RENT", "FOR LEASE" and "FOR SALE" signs are prohibited.
10. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the recreational facilities, ie., swimming pool,
shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, basketball court, unless accompanied by an adult.
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the spa, under any conditions.
11. All guest must register at the front office.
12 You must be 16 years or older to operate a golf cart, moped or any motorized vehicle within the
13. All dogs and cats must be collared and licensed. Dogs and cats are not allowed outside the RV
except on a leash and when accompanied by the owner. Only two pets allowed per lot. As quoted in
paragraph 5.1 of the "Association Rules".
14. Pets shall be walked only in the DOG WALK areas at the rear of the Resort or down by the Marina.
The owner shall clean any mess made by the pet.
15. Only one boat / boat trailer and one RV shall be allowed on the RV lot.
16. All vehicles must display a valid Association decal or tag at all times.
17. No tents are allowed! Pop-up campers and truck / camper combinations are not allowed in the Resort.
18. Only TV and radio antennas installed as original equipment can be used in the Resort.
19. Use of grass areas for storage or placement of equipment is prohibited.
20. Potable (treated) water shall not be used to wash cars, boats, trucks, golf carts, RV's or any other
vehicle. A car wash area is located near the rear of the resort. Potable (treated) water shall not be
used to water lawns, flowers, shrubbery or to hose down concrete lots or driveways.
21. Use of storage areas in the rear of the Resort and Marina slips are for owners only, when one is
22. Speed limit is 15 mph throughout the Resort.
23. Parking of cars, boats, RV's, etc. in the common areas (Clubhouse, Office, Marina), over night is
prohibited. THEY WILL BE TOWED. Get a permit from the office if needed.